This year, our 1776 education fund will award up to $10,000 to exceptional scholars to lessen the financial burden on Latino students. In addition, we pledge to empower recipients of the 1776 scholarship by offering support services including mentorship and leadership development in their respective fields of study.
Our 1776 scholarship fund was designed to highlight the need for patriotic education and reward students that understand the importance of celebrating America’s founding and remembering the actions of the men and women who drove to build America s a shining “city on a hill”.
Eligibility to apply
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Enrolled full-time in their junior or senior year of study at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States in Fall 2022. Eligible students are:
- Starting Sophomore year in Fall 2022
- Or transferring from a two-year to a four-year college for their 2023-2024 junior academic year
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
- Latino/Hispanic heritage
- Be a United States (US) citizen, US permanent resident (holder of a Permanent Resident Card), or an individual granted Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program (DACA).
- Deadline for application: November 1st, 2022.
Advisor Since 2021 Chairwoman Bienvenido 1776 Scholarship Fund
To donate to our 1776 scholarship fund please click here
For corporate sponsorship and donations please email [email protected]